According to Harvard Business Review, 85% of success is considered ‘behavioural’
Choose training that creates positive change in what the delegates actually SAY and DO
Have a look in detail at Andy’s flagship training programmes listed below – or browse the workshop ideas at the end of this page
Flagship Training Programmes
Executive retreat? Annual meeting? Conference breakout session? Or perhaps you just want a focusing ‘boost’ for your people. Consider one of the workshop options below.
Workshop Training can run from 1 hour to 2 days. Delegate numbers can usually be managed from 6 up to 100 or more.
You could even mix and match two or three subjects from the following:
- Understanding behaviour – Learn an accessible model for reading people
- Coaching skills – Learn how to professionally and personally develop others
- From Stressed to Best – Understanding and dealing with pressure in self and others
- Body Language – Develop an understanding of what people say with their gestures and non-verbals
- Motivating self and others – Find out why people do anything!
- ‘NOBS’ and ‘WIMPS’ – Time management techniques for the busy business person
- Developing the sales relationship – how to become the buyer’s ‘Trusted Advisor’
- Professional Networking – Accountants and solicitors network badly – rise above the others immediately
- ‘What do YOU do?’ – Develop your response for the ‘Unforgiving Minute’ when networking
- The Value Proposition – Developing your unique selling point to diminish the importance of ‘Price’
- Going the extra inch – Encouraging discretionary effort in self and others
- Adapting and Connecting – Understanding, appreciating and working with others’ preferences
- Dysfunctional Business Relationships – Understand and deal with difficult people internally or externally
- What Happened (and what did you make it mean?) – Taking responsibility and becoming accountable
- Beyond Mars and Venus – Learn about the other two planets! Psychology for personal relationships
- More People, Buying More, More Often – and For Longer – Discover the hidden turnover in your business
The above is not an exhaustive list. If you have a particular focus – or specific subject matter you want covered, contact Andy for an initial discussion to see if a good fit can be found.
WHAT ABOUT THIS??
Check Out these alternatives to traditional training – or use in conjunction with your programme